Martingale collars are a great training tool that provide more control while walking and lessen the chance of your dog slipping out of a traditional style collar. With quick engage and release functionality, you are able to communicate with your dog in a timely, humane and effective manner.
5% of all collar and leash purchases are donated to non-profit dog rescues!
River Banks Dog Company collars and leashes are handmade in Washington state.
- Cinching function for security and control
- D-ring for leash and tag attachment
- Heavy-duty 1" nylon webbing
- Adjustable size for the perfect fit
- Hand and machine washable (hand washing recommended)
- Brass plated steel hardware for a stylish, yet durable finish (gold plated finish will fade over time depending on level of use)
This collar is frequently purchased with the Floral Adjustable Leash and Floral Collar.WARNING: Due to the cinching feature of martingale collars, they should not be left on unattended dogs. They can be a choking hazard and should only be kept on a dog that can be supervised.
Love our new martingale collar!
I absolutely love our new collar! I’ve never used a martingale collar before & it’s a total game changer. The material that River Banks Dog Co uses is thick and durable. I have no fears that my American staffy will get loose! I even ran it through the washer and it’s still in perfect condition! Highly recommend!