Martingale collars are a great training tool that provide more control while walking and lessen the chance of your dog slipping out of a traditional style collar. With quick engage and release functionality, you are able to communicate with your dog in a timely, humane and effective manner.
5% of all collar and leash purchases are donated to non-profit dog rescues!
River Banks Dog Company collars and leashes are handmade in Washington state.
- Cinching function for security and control
- D-ring for leash and tag attachment
- Heavy-duty 1" nylon webbing
- Steel hardware for a stylish, yet durable finish
- Adjustable size for the perfect fit
- Hand and machine washable (hand washing recommended)
This collar is frequently purchased with the Grey or Black Adjustable Leash.
WARNING: Due to the cinching feature of martingale collars, they should not be left on unattended dogs. They can be a choking hazard and should only be kept on a dog that can be supervised.